A trust

 I found a touch conversation from korean drama, A wife (also a police) asked his husband ( a fugitive) to surrendered to the police for being the prime suspect in a murder case. The fact his husband is not guilty and framed by a real killer

Him : I didnt do anything babe, Why I have to go?

Wife : All the evidence points on you, please be cooperative you can explain it in there

Him :  Ok I will cooperative but let me ask you, do you trust me?

Wife : *quiet*

Him : *look so dissappointed* really?

Wife : *still quiet and cry*

Him : Really you dont trust me?

Wife : just go to police, they will find out the fact and help you if you're not involved

Him : If my wife, my true love doesnt trust me, How can I convince others to trust in me?

Wife : *still quiet and cry*

Him : I don't have anyone else I can rely on, I just rely on you. So what should I do? How do I defend myself?

Sad kan :(

Sedih gasih wkwk, gue nangis coba pas nonton

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

High Kick Through the Roof

sakit gigi cabut gigi