song of the day

WHEN A MAN LOVE A WOMAN - MICHAEL BOLTON

When a man loves a woman
Can't keep his mind on nothing else
He'd trade the world
For a good thing he's found
If she is bad, he can't see it
She can do no wrong
Turn his back on his best friend
If he puts her down

When a man loves a woman
Spend his very last dime
Trying to hold on to what he needs
He'd give up all his comforts
And sleep out in the rain
If she said that's the way
It ought to be

When a man loves a woman
I give you everything I got
Trying to hold on
To your precious love
Baby please don't treat me bad

When a man loves a woman
Deep down in his soul
She can bring him such misery
If she is playing him for a fool
He's the last one to know
Loving eyes can never see

Yes when a man loves a woman
I know exactly how he feels
'Cause baby, baby, baby
I am a man
When a man loves a woman 
 
 
SANDHY SONDORO - END OF THE RAINBOW
 
And now I promise you  
That I'll be soon so close to you  
Like you want me to  
Like I want it to
And now I think I'm in love with you 
Ever since got my eyes on you  
For the first time  
Yeah for the first time
And now I'd pick up a star for you  
If you'd love me too  
If you'd love me too  
And now I'd fly you to the sun over the seventh sky  
If you'd love me too
And now I don't know what to do  
You've got me drowned so deep into 
Into you, so deep into you
And now I'd pick up a star for you 
If you'd love me too 
If you'd love me too  
And now I'd fly you to the sun  
Till the end of the rainbow
Let my love  
Light your life 
 Embrace your heart 
Let my love  
Melt in to your soul 
Into your soul

 
 
 
 





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

High Kick Through the Roof

sakit gigi cabut gigi