I realized that my heart is weak. Eventhough I tried hard to pretend I was strong

I’m very easily moved for small and trivial things. I was grateful for being loved by you. Thank you for remembering all the memories when we used to be together.

I want to tell you a little bit about him that I am skeptical of him to tell a little something. Like he is really never serious except about his job, he like never care and dispassionate to listen.

Sometime I feel dejected but in a very later. I realized he remember all everything what I said before to him. Example

“Do you want go to Belitung in December? Lets take on leave together”

“Hah? why suddenly Belitung?”

“You really want go there right?”

Do you know? I remember how his face really not interested at all when I told my wish is go to Belitung.

May I cry?

And other small things, I told him how important to have a passive income. if possible the income obtained from outside our main line of work.

As usual. He listened like I talked bullshit, He looks never care cause He listened me while he doing his work. But then two months later..

“I did small business in farm”

“What? Why suddenly?”

“You said I must have a passive income outside main line of work right?”

Wow do you know what I feel that day? Its really great feelings


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

High Kick Through the Roof

sakit gigi cabut gigi