story bout him

Untuk suatu kejadian/kegiatan yang sama. Kenapa orang-orang disini lebih tertarik untuk ngepoin kegiatan hidup gue daripada kegiatan yang dilakuin oleh orang lain?
Misal, gue lagi ngapain, di handphone gue buka apa, nonton apa, makan apa

Btw! I'm a little bit sad when heard someone will go from here. Probably I will never meet him anymore. I know him almost 2 years but I started close with him around 9 months. He is so smart and funny sometimes. He is crybaby and overconfident. I was so comfortable next to him is not because I have a feeling with him because I can share anything with him, sometime I'm a bit annoyed with my stupid b**S. I told him everything and he always agree with me even he really close with b**s. He never tell to anyone about anything I shared to him. He is good in keep secret and privacy

Sometimes we argue about something.We're both stubborn. I told him that what I know and what I think was right then he accepted it, but in 5 minutes later he was doubt it and search in google to prove me that I was wrong lol and if I'm wrong he will act like he is winner "LOL, I was right and you're wrong!!" but if  I was right he just said "okay" and just go. And me? if I was right "seee? did you see it I was right? trust me now?"

I remember when we are in deep conversation talking about our life, our future. Not us but we are in own way. Our age is almost same, he is just one year older with me. Maybe that's why sometimes we understand each other.

He is really stubborn and bossy, bur luckily I can control his emotion. I remember he complained much about his work and he must go to one of underdevelop city in Indonesia. He through hard situation and ask help to me. I helped him as much as I can but also sometimes it doesnt work for him, all I can do is comfort him to forget his troubles then he sent me so many cry emoticon lol. I admit it he is also patient and hardworker.

He is overconfidence about his looking. He thought that he is handsome enough to get pretty girl. "I'm handsome" while looking at mirror. "this all because I'm not a rich person. I dont have assets so pretty girl doesnt want with me" I just laughed after heard that. I answer "hey, youre not handsome you have to admit it trust me" and he was angry and throw sandal to me (it really happened he threw it to me)

Do you want hear my opinion about his looking honestly? He has fair skin, thin eyes, skinny but distended belly. His fashion is so lame and boring. He is not good looking but also not bad. He looks like tukang mie ayam in pecinan. LOL

Omg suddenly I miss him. We have much discussion, we respect each other with so many different  principles of life between us. Last time in January 2020 D-1 before he back to his country I ask him to order thing in his country and bring to Indonesia but because Corona Covid19 he cant return to here. Last time I tell him to wear hazmat suit anywhere and he laughed.

We're justfriend. I always tease him and he always tease me. He is really good friend for me and he is the most open minded people I ever seen than his other friends


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

High Kick Through the Roof

sakit gigi cabut gigi