A Reaching Out Dream

Nowadays, since the pandemic happened in the world. The global economy has decreased and almost all field work include my office has defisit profit and I'm not as busy as before. I dont do much things so sometimes I stole time to read a news, looking for another chance to get additional income, find out when SKB CPNS will happen, and read my old stories in my blog.

I have so many dreams before. When I was young I was an idealistic person enough to make a plan in life but as I grew older I realized that some of my dreams might not be come true. Some of the dreams that didn't come true were due to myself. I really have less effort to get that and also because of Allah's destiny that I must accept. I dont blame about His destiny because I still believe Allah will give me much better than it right?

I have made a list of my dreams that have not been reached and some of that I will never reach anymore:

1. Married with him (name that I couldnt mention :p)
My dream to marry him (the one I loved more than 8 years) definitely never happen cause he was married with someone much better than me and he also has a smart and cute baby. Maybe I couldnt say that it was dream? because I never do effort to get him at all (at least I give him signal so he will know there is love in me) cause what I did is just loving him in secretly LOL. Anyway, Congratulations I'm so happy for you. Hope I'm getting married as soon as possible.

2. Study Abroad or Live Abroad (developed country) more than 3 months
My dream to continue my post graduate in Japan (Tokyo University/ToDai) LOL. I knew it never happen to me because Tokyo Daigaku is one of  top universities in the world. Only people who are very diligent and very intelligent can be a student in there. It maybe can come true but I really need a very much time to learn many things (economics, english TOEFL, japanese language, find out scholarship, recommendation letter from Unpad etc) and I dont think I can handle it.  But it's okay to me if it's not Todai. Any college in Japan especially Tokyo is good also to me. and If I not continue study is alright also maybe for business trip? or follow my husband business trip? I just want to have an experience living abroad more than 3 months. Japan or Korea (I really wish it will be happen someday).

3. Working in Central Bank
My dream to work in Bank of Indonesia. I have tried to reach it several times but the destiny of Allah said otherwise. I failed in selection exam (interview user part) sad. but I will try again if there is an another chance for me.

4. Make my own business
My dream to have my own business. I want to build library coffee shop as well as working space. I've got inspired by Eduplex, one of working space in Bandung. That was really comfortable and cozy, I did my thesis in there and because it open 24 hours, I stay in there till drop. And also near my housekost there is one of small library coffee shop is also inspiring me. I forgot the name but the location in Dago atas near Kanayakan road. the Barista is so kind and friendly and the beverages taste is also good but the space was quite narrow so if there are many customers it was a noisy and feels like crowded. Both of those have a high speed wifi public so many people stay there for more than a hour even they just buy one small a cup of coffee.

I already have a design for my library coffee shop and working space when I was studentcollege. It will need much fund to start the business, more research market target, research vendor, and ask advice to someone who has much experience in business etc. soon but maybe so slowly I will prepare for it.

5.Reduce my fat
My dream to lose my weight until normal weight hahaha. This really big challenge for me who really love culinary. I dont know why so hard to control myself to stop eating and do work out. My laziness is control me so much but actually I already started my diet again since two weeks ago until now but I didnt do work out. I'm so lazy and tired to work out in weekend cause I just want to rest myself in weekend. huhu I have to fight my laziness. Please Sarah you must be healthy

Enough for today, I appreciate to myself can write this blog with english without much thinking and without getting flustered :). I knew my grammar is so bad but better to try than not doing learn at all

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

High Kick Through the Roof

sakit gigi cabut gigi