Vacation Dubai and Turkiye Part II

Hello 2023, I want to remind my memories again to write on this blog about vacation to Turkiye that I did on 9-18 May 2022

Day 3 Istanbul to Bursa and Kusadasi

My tour leader said we must check out from hotel at 7am, whereas the night before we arrived at hotel at 01.00am, after a long flight and journey I think it was crazy because and I hate something that is too tight with a schedule and rush, but Mehmed (our guide in Turkiye) always said "if you want to have a much free time dan go whenever you want don't travel with group tour, please go with private tour" and he is definitely right, although a little offended by his words because I realized I was too poor to go on a private tour LOL. 

After check out, I'm the last one to hop on bus lol. I went to the Bursa City, and all the way to Bursa I'm so excited because Istanbul is very beautiful city especially the bridge on the Bosphorus strait. The strait that borders between Asia and Europe

We arrived at Bursa, I only visited the grand mosque and green mosque. Honestly nothing special in Bursa I visited that day because for me almost all of mosque in Turkey are beautiful. I don't think there's much to see in Bursa or maybe I haven't explored the Bursa much because I was with a tour group. 

Then our next step is the famous one Turkish Delight shop, it called Munira. why famous? because almost group tour visit Munira lol. the store cooperates with travel agents so many travel agents must visit there. Even though the price is very expensive in my opinion, I admit that the Lokum in Munira is really delicious. I don't know about food and other goods in there because I think it's very expensive there. Maybe there are some other shops that are nicer I don't know.

Then on the way to Kusadasi, Kusadasi is far enough from Bursa, 

lanjut nanti ya ngantuk

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

High Kick Through the Roof

sakit gigi cabut gigi