how can it be

hello, I really miss Bandung (so many times I told about it) maybe it will be more and more day by day because I was so sick with these people in my circle, people in this world espoecially cruel people. all of this driving me nuts.

I need a days off to go vacation, I really want go to quiet place, peacefully, cool like in mountain or hill. actually I prefer go to beach than mountain but now I really need to calm myself. booking a hotel top of mountain, dont do anything just sleeping, relaxing, reading a book or watching korean variety, eating, sight seeing a wonderful mountain view. it will gonna be worth even I have to pay expensive.

I'm so sick when people talk about how hard life is. talk about a job, politics, economics, disturbing someone life, ask when I will married or something like that. can you please watch out your step,  dont cross my line.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

High Kick Through the Roof

sakit gigi cabut gigi