Vacation to Dubai and Turkiye (part 1)

Hello again, 

I've done my eid holiday and  must go back for work as budak corporate again :), Honestly I already missed turkey and everything happened in turkey even good or bad things, but mostly everything was mean a lot for me.

Day 1

I went to the airport at 9pm, this is the first time for me to took long night flight. That's so much better than previously I went to hongkong with morning flight. What I hate morning flight was forcing me to wake up at dawn, prepare in hurry, wasting time and make much cost. If take night flight we can save hotel costs for a night cause we will arrive at destination in the morning so we don't waste time in a day. 

And this the first time for me to join opentrip. I went to Turkey and Dubai with very cheap price. only Rp.13.500.000 all include hotel (4-5 stars), three days meals, local transportation, Dubai visa and flight return. it's very cheap right? Actually I dont want join opentrip because we must follow the agent trip schedule and must walk together with group but because of the price is much lower than I go bymyself.

I'm off to Dubai from Jakarta at 00.40 midnight with Emirates, what a tiring flight. Why I always beside a jamet man in flight? I couldnt sleep well, it was really annoying me and after 6-8 hours ( I forgot) finally arrived in Dubai, yalla habibi

Day 2

Welcome to Dubai

So many people come to Dubai, maybe they also transit and do short trip like me or just do some business here. I expected it would be take a long time to wait immigration but luckily the immigration queue is fast even though it's crowded.

Dubai's weather actually was better than my imagine before, I prepared myself to face the sunburn and luckily it's only 33celcius and windy. I remember when I did umrah in 2017 the weather is 39 celcius, so hot :) but 33celcius in Dubai still made redness skin

I was off from the airport, meet the local guide and driver who will take us around Dubai for 7 hours, see the sights of Dubai. Took a picture in the famous must visit place in Dubai like a Burj al Arab, Burj Khalifa, The pointe, Palm jumeirah etc. 

In Dubai I started to get acquainted with people in the group who would later be my travel companions until the end of journey. Actually join opentrip is not bad. there are advantages to joining in an open trip, besides being able to add new relationships, we can also rely on each other to take photos

I can't believe 7 hours have passed. I was in very short time in Dubai, I didnt stay overnight in Dubai even I didnt have time to shopping at all. What I bought is only a cup of coffee in airport.  It's time to leave Dubai. Ma'a salamah Dubai. 

Spending in Dubai :

- Cafe Latte at Starbucks Airport 36 AED

- Coffee at KIF Airport 39AED

wearing mask and sunglasses still cant protect sunburn


Day 3 - 10

Welcome to Turkey

Finally Arrived in Turkey

I love the weather, the weather is much different and much better than in Dubai (ofcourse). The weather was around 4-13 celcius in the morning and night, and 17-25 celcius at noon. I arrived at 19,00 I was surprise because when I look at outside window the sun still shining brightly. and its something new for me because in Indonesia 19.00 already dark. Me and my friends 

In Turkey we met the local guide, his name is Mehmed. He's a very strict person regarding time. maybe because he will lead our group and he must make sure all this trip went according to itinerary plan. 

I was planning to enjoy the nightlife in Istanbul before going to bed but unfortunately the journey from exit the immigration and the airport to the hotel was quite long due to traffic jams. so after dinner we arrived at the hotel it was midnight so we couldn't go out

My first meal in Turkey in one of roasted chicken restaurant. I ate the soup as appetizer and the food tastes weird and doesn't suit my tongue. it called Lentil Soup. Roasted chicken and Rice are so so, but the Turkey rice taste is plain and dry, it was different from Indonesia rice. 

My first night in Istanbul is Park Inn Hotel, the hotel is standard but yoghurt from breakfast is delicious! Tommorow morning I have to move from Istanbul to Bursa. 

For next day it would be tight schedule because my journey was surrounding almost all parts of the country. Istanbul --> Bursa --> Kusadasi --> Pamukkale -> Konya -> Kapadokya-> Ankara->Istanbul.


Next if I have a time I'm gonna share my next journey in part 2

Haghia Sophia

Kapadokya


What I love in Turkey

- Weather

- Price (because of the turkey currency is depression so everything in here is cheap)

- Some of People (beauty and handsome)

- Turkish family I met in one of rest area

- Nature

- Istanbul

- Kapadokya

- Market

- Cheap Starbucks


What I dislike in Turkey

- Lentil Soup

- Some of people work as cashier (I dont know why but maybe because different culture but some people I met they're look arrogant)

But mostly I love everything in Turkey, If I have a chance to back Turkey again I want to stay for a longtime in Istanbul.

How much cost I spent in Turkey and Dubai?

- Flight, Hotel, Meals (13,5 juta rupiah) - package from tours

- Shopping Etc ( 3 juta rupiah) - flexibility










Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

High Kick Through the Roof

sakit gigi cabut gigi