A Precious Moment 2021

I'm too much overthinking right now

I cant sleep

I'm too much disappointed in the beginning 2022

That's really bad for starting the year

My tears cant stop since morning. Really too much disappointed me

I realize how beautiful my life in the end of year 2021. Especially in November

I really miss Bali so much. I realize why people really love Bali, with the good people, good view and everything makes my heart so calmed. I went to Bali with my precious friends.


At first I dont expect anything when I planned to Bali with my friends. 

- First : I will travel with someone I dont know before (Ez)

- second : that would be my fourth time to Bali

- third : My friends dont know how to prepare, from flight, hotel, rent a car, schedule and everything I prepared for them

- fourth : because I did all bymyself I thought I gonna be cranky at the time and I cant enjoy my holiday ( but reality yes lol,I yelled my friend when they ask me too much question but it was not annoy me)

After all the complicated things to prepare so it was D day, we went to Bali 13 November

Day 1

Drama begin with Intan came late to point place to went together to airport, we almost come late to airport luckily with a really tight time we ran to the gate.

Arrived in Bali all my norak friends amaze with the good room and good view. Thanks to all staff in Hyatt Nusa Dua for welcoming us such a humble and kind hearted person. It feels homey and comfy resort.

After browsed what a good place to eat in Nusa Dua we decide eating grilled fish (I forgot the name of restaurant) 

And we enjoying sunset in Legian Beach. Its really heartwarming. Really such a beautiful sunset. I was happy to see my friends also enjoy the sunset. And we back to hotel and rest.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

High Kick Through the Roof

sakit gigi cabut gigi