perjalanan di penghujung tahun 2019


Since September 2019 started, I dont want 2019 end fastly. I knew it would be much memories that I would be create at the time and all is true. So much memories and make me wanna go back to 2019. There are so much precious moments that I couldnt mention one by one from my stressful moment until happy moment

I was so happy people around me care me so much whenever I felt in hardtime or goodtime. They listen my unimportant thing story, helped me in trouble, cheer me when my tears drop, relieve my stress with their jokeness. Thanks a lot

I dont know why sometimes happiness is really as simple as that. Honestly during September till December 2019 should be a tough for me because I was responsible for all finance tasks because one of my partner took a birth leave. I was alone and almost everyday I overthinking that I couldnt through all that workload. Gratefully, people around me understand me at time even my boss too. I felt like a durian will fall on my head, it was so hard and pain right? But you know durian is also delicious and expensive enough right? it makes my mentally got stronger and stronger.

Wow if I remember my beautiful moment make me so sad badly, cause I cant rewind it. All just became memories forever. Its throttle me so hurt sometimes. I think I shouldnt make any memories to everyone. cause I hate farewell so much, It's hard for me to think about past. I dont want remember that cause just make me crying in silent.

anyway, here is my playlist during that time:
1.  HIVI - Pelangi
2.  Tulus - Adu rayu
3. John Mayer - New Light
4. Adera - Muara

And the point is if I hear those playlist nowadays, you know what will happen? I'm crying. yeah honestly I miss everyting :")

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

High Kick Through the Roof

sakit gigi cabut gigi