Ramadhan and secret

Ramadhan sebentar lagi yeay, dan sedih ini ramadhan tahun ini kayanya ga ngerasain puasa di Bandung. Tahun lalu sempet ngerasain puasa di Bandung 3 hari buat ambil Ijazah. Eh tapi siapa tau ya gw ramadhan tahun ini ke Bandung but I dont have a reason to go there. Bandung is my second home even I dont have anyplace to stay seperti yang sudah pernah gue bilang.

Bandung terlalu penuh kenangan bahkan sampe tumpah2 about love and life. Rindu sejadi jadinya kenapa gue bisa meninggalkan Bandung secepat itu, kenapa dunia perkuliahan yang dulu rasanya mikir gue bakal lulus gak ya dari unpad ternyata berakhir secepat itu. *Kangen banget beneran :(* terlalu manis untuk dilupakan.

-----------------------

-A secret makes a woman be a woman- Vermouth

I want to tell you a little secret

It's been a longtime for me to fall in love with someone. But, I dont know is it called love or maybe just a crush? After I ever in love with someone for a long time (5years) and I dont have any relationship again with someone cause he was too special for me at the time no one changed him. Nowadays, I'm a bit thinking about it again. But, it's so weird cause he is really have different characters compare him (my old story). As usual I acted like nothing happen in front of him. I suggest myself that it's not love, just a crush. cause I'm too tired with temporary love.

He always full of complaining, chatter, rude, and never say sorry about every mistakes that he made. He is full of confidence and pretend to be mature sometimes (why pretend? Cause only he usually talk something inspired but his talk different with act) I dont know what is something good in him. I'm such a picky with a man cause I always compare everyone with him. so that's why I dont have a feeling with my college friends. But this one? I found sooo many bad habits about him. And I'm a bit afraid if we've married, he doesnt have good salary (but its not too important to me), he is rude, and we're both also stubborn, our household will be full of anger, complain and debate. Its scare me to imagine it. So, I think before I fall too deep in the hole I have to put away my feeling.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

High Kick Through the Roof

sakit gigi cabut gigi